Once you have ensured your printer is connected to the wifi network, follow the below steps to connect your printer to your iPad.
- Launch the SwipedOn app on the iPad.
- Open the hidden menu by tapping 3 times on the SwipedOn logo in the top left of the SwipedOn app.
- Select ‘Printers’.
- SwipedOn will now automatically search for any printers that are connected to the same network as your iPad.
- Once found, tap on the green plus button to the right of the printer name to connect the printer.
- Your printer will now display a blue ‘tick’ which means that it is connected.
- Tap ‘Test print’ to confirm that the printer is working.
You are now ready to print and use SwipedOn! 😃
Having problems connecting your printer? Please see more support articles below:
- How to connect a label printer manually
- Printer unavailable message is appearing
- Common printing errors
*Please note, if you are still having trouble connecting the printer, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or using our live chat function located in the bottom right corner of the screen.