- You can improve the branding of your iPad by adding your corporate logo within the 'Settings' - 'Branding & Design' tab
- To upload a logo simply click 'Upload New Image' and select the file you wish to use
- All logo files must not be larger than 2 MB
- Logo perimeters for SwipedOn are 450x450mm
- Supported file types: PNG, JPEG, GIF
*Please note: We find it is better if you use "Vector Images" as they only display you logo, and not the rectangular or square space behind it.
"No Logo" Option
- You may wish to only display screen savers and no logo at all. If you wish to remove one you've already added simply use the trashcan icon next to 'Upload your Logo'.
- You can change the Accent color of SwipedOn to match your Corporate colors. This will change the banner and button colors found inside the iPad App.
- To do this simply click on the blue colored square in the 'Accent Color for iPad' box and choose a color that matches what you are after.
*Please note: This is a HEX Chart and you can simply type in your own Hex number if you already know it!
- This changes the button colour on the "Home" page of the iPad.
- To do this simply click in the white square at the right side of the 'Button Colour for iPad' box and choose a color that matches what you are after.
- Note if you would like "White" simply drag the cursor within the color chart up to the top left corner. Or simply type in #ffffff .
- Here you can also change the Text Color to either Black, White or Grey depending on works best with your chosen button color.
Custom Button Labels
- You now have the ability to redefine your button labels to suit your organisations' needs
- To do so, log into your Dashboard and click on Settings and then on Branding & Design
- At the bottom of the page there are two sections available: Change Employee Swipe Button Text and Change Visitor Button text
- After your changes is complete, click the Save button
SwipedOn comes with 6 Screen Savers pre-loaded that rotate on the iPad
Changing Screen Savers
- To Delete: Simply click the Trash Can icon
- To Add: Simply Upload a new Image using the Upload New Image Button
- To change the order of Screen Savers simply drag and drop in the order you would like.
*Please note: Images need to be less than 2MB
Size of Images
To get the best looking screen saver please try to ensure you images are sized in the following way:
2048 x1536 - iPad 3 & 4 (Air Retina Displays) & iPad Pro 9.7inch
2732 x 1536 - iPad Pro 12.9inch