Firstly, ensure that the iPad has Bluetooth switched on, please follow the below steps to ensure this:
- Tap the 'Settings' icon.
- Tap 'Bluetooth'.
- Toggle Bluetooth 'On' if it isn't currently enabled.
- Tap on the QL-820NBW printer and ensure it shows 'Connected'.
- Open the hidden menu by tapping 3 times on the SwipedOn logo in the top left of your SwipedOn home page
- Select ‘Printer Setup’
- Tap on Bluetooth and the printer should now be showing as displayed below
- Tap on the printer and it should appear as 'Connected'
- Once the printer is showing as connected, tap on test print to confirm the printer successfully prints an ID badge and then tap 'Done' to exit the printer setup menu.
*Please note, if after trying the above step and then printer is not connecting, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or using our live chat function located in the bottom right corner of the screen.