What are visitor agreements?
The visitor agreement feature is an easy way for you to have your guests read, sign and accept your health and safety notices, non-disclosure agreements or welcome messages.
It's also the place to show your data policy disclosures for compliance with GDPR.
Configuring your visitor agreement
To configure the visitor agreement:
- Log into your dashboard
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Click on Visitor Agreement
Visitor agreement type
The visitor agreement type can be PDF or Plain Text.
PDF visitor agreement
If you are uploading a PDF document, please follow the below process once on the Visitor Agreement page:
- Ensure that 'PDF' is selected from the 'Visitor Agreement Type' drop-down menu
- Then Click on 'Upload PDF'
- Choose the PDF file and 'Upload'
- PDF visitor agreements should be one file, of no more than five pages long.
- The maximum file size should not exceed 10 MB.
- PDF files should be A4.
- PDF files should be saved in portrait prior to upload. Landscape files will not load.
- Use the Preview button to see your agreement in the way it will appear to your visitors.
Plain Text visitor agreements
- Plain text is the default setting for visitor agreements.
- Simply edit text within the editor.
- You can add your logo directly to the agreement. On the visitor agreement page, you'll see an 'Upload Logo' button on the right-hand side.
- Supported file types: .png or .jpg file.
How to download the visitor agreement?
- Go to the Timeline Tab on your visitors page.
- Click on a visitor name and then the download agreement button.
- To see all agreement of a single visitor, simply use the search bar and search their name. This will return all visit results.
Can my visitors get a copy of their signed visitor agreement?
Yes, they can. During registration visitors can choose to have the agreement emailed to them simply by entering their email.
*SwipedOn does not collect nor use your visitors' email addresses entered for this purpose.