When creating a PDF that will be used as your visitor agreement/non-disclosure agreement, it is important to follow the below formatting:
- The PDF document MUST be created in portrait orientation. If this is not formatted in portrait, it will not upload to the SwipedOn visitor agreement.
- The file size cannot exceed 10MB if the file size is larger than this the file will not upload.
- SwipedOn supports a maximum of ten pages in PDF format.
- Any images used must be optimised for use, e.g. An image should be formatted to the correct size as not to look distorted when uploaded to the iPad.
- Lastly, ensure the text is live, e.g. not an image of text but an editable text document that when saved, can be saved as a PDF.
What does 'Append signature on printed agreement' allow?
If enabled, a visitor's signature will always be added onto the end of the visitor agreement, including onto a new page if required.
If disabled, a visitor's signature will always be added to the last page of your PDF but may overlap your content.
*Click on the Preview button to view how your agreement will be formatted.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.