When creating a PDF that will be used as your visitor agreement/non-disclosure agreement, it is important to ensure the below formatting is followed:
- The PDF document MUST be created in a portrait orientation, if this is not formatted in portrait it will not upload to the SwipedOn visitor agreement.
- The file size cannot exceed 10MB, if the file size is larger than this the file will not upload.
- SwipedOn supports a maximum of 5 pages in PDF format.
- Any photos used must be optimised for use e.g A photo should be formatted to the correct size as to not look distorted when uploaded to the iPad.
- Lastly ensure the text is live e.g not an image of text but an editable text document that when saved can be saved as a PDF.
What does 'Append signature on printed agreement' allow?
If enabled, a visitor's signature will always be added onto the end of the visitor agreement, including onto a new page if required.
If disabled, a visitor's signature will always be added to the last page of your PDF, but may overlap your content.
*Click on the Preview button to view how your agreement will be formatted.
If you require further support please get in touch with us at email@example.com or use our live chat located in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.