The 'Visitor Settings' tab is where changes to the visitor flow can be made. You can also make changes to increase the privacy controls when a visitor signs in/out.
Visitor settings can be accessed by logging into your SwipedOn web dashboard and navigating to the 'Settings' tab on the left of the screen and then clicking on 'Visitor Settings'.
- If toggled ON, visitors will be required to select an employee (host) to visit.
- If toggled OFF, visitors will not be required to select an employee (host) to visit.
- If toggled ON, visitors who select a host who is not signed in will be shown a notification that the employee is signed out, including any signed out message that the employee has left.
- If toggled OFF, visitors will not be notified if the host they select is not currently signed in.
*This setting will only display if Employee In/Out is enabled on at least one iPad.
- If toggled ON, visitors who forget to sign out will be auto-signed out at midnight.
- If toggled OFF, visitors will stay signed in.
Privacy settings for Visitors
- If toggled ON, visitors are presented with a list of employees (hosts) to choose from.
- If toggled OFF, visitors are required to search for their host by entering the hosts full name.
- If toggled ON, a 'Remember Me' toggle will appear on the visitor sign in. If a visitor chooses to use this, their- details will be remembered for a faster sign-in next time.
- If toggled OFF, visitors will not be remembered.
- If toggled ON, SwipedOn will auto-suggest visitor names to choose from (allowing quicker sign-in / out) once the first three letters are entered.
- If toggled OFF, visitors will be required to enter their full name and company name.
Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.