The visitor agreement feature is an easy way for you to have your guests read, sign and accept your health and safety notices, non-disclosure agreements or welcome messages.
It's also the place to show your data policy disclosures for compliance with GDPR.
Configuring your visitor agreement
To configure the visitor agreement:
- Log into your dashboard.
- Navigate to the 'Settings' tab.
- Click on 'Visitor Agreement'.
Select the 'Visitor agreement type':
Plain Text visitor agreements
- Plain text is the default setting for visitor agreements.
- Simply edit text within the editor.
- You can add your logo directly to the agreement. On the visitor agreement page, you'll see an 'Upload Logo' button on the right-hand side.
- Supported file types: .png or .jpg file.
PDF visitor agreement
If you are uploading a PDF document, please follow the below process once on the Visitor Agreement page:
- Ensure that PDF is selected from the 'Visitor Agreement Type' drop-down menu.
- Then click on 'Upload PDF'.
- Choose the PDF file and 'Upload'.
- PDF visitor agreements should be one file, of no more than five pages long.
- The maximum file size should not exceed 10 MB.
- PDF files should be A4.
- PDF files should be saved in portrait prior to upload. Landscape files will not load.
What does 'Append signature on printed agreement' allow?
If enabled, a visitor's signature will always be added onto the end of the visitor agreement, including onto a new page if required.
If disabled, a visitor's signature will always be added to the last page of your PDF, but may overlap your content.
*Click on the Preview button to view how your agreement will be formatted.
How to download the visitor agreement?
- Navigate to the 'Timeline' view on your visitors tab.
- Click on a visitor name and then click on the 'Download Agreement' button.
Can my visitors get a copy of their signed visitor agreement?
Yes, they can. During registration visitors can choose to have the agreement emailed to them simply by entering their email.
*SwipedOn does not collect nor use your visitors' email addresses entered for this purpose.