This method should be used when you are required to remove all data associated with an employee, including all of the individual movements they may have had (if you are using Employee In/Out).
Example use case: An employee has left your business, and you wish to remove all personal information about them from SwipedOn.
Important points on how this works:
- To anonymize an employee, you firstly need to archive the employee.
- You then anonymize from the archive.
- You can only archive a signed-out employee.
How to anonymize an employee
- First, the employee will need to be archived.
- Once the employee/s have been archived, navigate to the 'Employees' view on the left side of the screen and click on the 'Archive' tab.
- Select the employee/s you wish to anonymize and click the 'Anonymize Selection' button.
- Confirm the action by entering the word DELETE and click the red 'anonymize' button.
You have now anonymized an employee!
*Please note once an employee has been anonymized, the anonymized data cannot be recovered.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or email@example.com for any questions or support you may require.