This method should be used when you are required to remove all data associated with an employee, including all of the individual movements they may have had (if you are using Employee In/Out).
Example use case: An employee has left your business, and you wish to remove all personal information about them from SwipedOn.
Important points on how this works:
- To anonymize an employee, you firstly need to archive the employee.
- You then anonymize from the archive.
- You can only archive a signed-out employee.
How to anonymize an employee
- You will firstly need to archive the employee.
- Navigate to the 'Employees' tab on the left side of the screen and click on the 'Archive' tab, then select the employee you wish to anonymize.
- Click on 'Anonymize Selection'.
- Confirm the action by entering your login password and click 'anonymize'.
You have now anonymized an employee!
*Please note once an employee has been anonymized, the anonymized data cannot be recovered.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.