To keep your employee management tidy, you can archive employees with SwipedOn. Archiving will move the employee into the archive view, where you can choose to leave them, or, choose to anonymize their data.
Archiving can be viewed as a 'soft delete', as the movement information is still visible in the 'Timeline' view on the 'Employees' tab (if making use of Employee In/Out).
How to archive an employee
- Navigate to the 'Employees' tab within the Visitors view.
- Check the checkbox to the right of the screen against the visitor/s that will be archived.
- Once selected, click the 'Archive Selection' button in the top right corner.
- Click the blue 'Archive' button to confirm this step.
- Archived visitors' will appear within the 'Archive' tab to the right of the Timeline tab.
*Please note, it is important to ensure the employee is signed out and not associated with any admin roles.
Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.