Once subscribed to the Enterprise plan, you can create new locations and manage them within your SwipedOn admin portal.
Adding a new location
Navigate to the menu on the left-hand side of the screen and follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the 'Settings' tab.
- Click on 'iPads and Locations'.
- Enter the name of the new location.
- Click on 'Add New Location'.
Linking an iPad
- Enter in the iPad name, e.g. Reception.
- Select the location you wish to be associated with that iPad by clicking on location just below the iPad name.
- Then click 'Add new iPad'.
Once configuring of the new location(s) and iPad(s) in your account is complete, you can upload the new locations' employees.
Upload Employees to the new Location
- Navigate to the 'Employees' tab.
- Filter the view so that only the new location is visible by clicking on the 'All Locations' drop down box.
- Select the name of the location to add the employees.
To find out more about the employee upload process, please find our help article here.
Shared location settings
All of the settings within the account are shared across all locations, i.e. branding and design, visitor agreements. However, each location holds a separate employee and visitor list.
If you need individual settings per location, please get in touch with us here, or via the live chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of this page to discuss an alternative solution.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- What is the Enterprise Plan?
- How to upgrade up or add more locations to an Enterprise plan
- How to use the Active Directory Sync Agent
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.