If the printer requires being manually connected, then the below steps will need to be followed.
To find the printers IP address, press down and hold the 'Cut' button on your printer. This will print four to five labels and the printer IP will appear on the third or fourth label dependent on the model that is being used.
To connect the printer manually, please follow these steps
- Open the hidden menu by tapping 3 times on the SwipedOn logo in the top left of the iPad screen.
- Tap on 'Printers'.
- Tap 'Add Printer IP Manually'.
- Type in the IP address and tap 'Connect'.
- The printer will now be 'Connected'.
- Tap 'Test Print' and once a label is successfully printed, tap 'Done' to close the printer setup screen.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- How to connect the Brother printer to the wifi network?
- How to connect the iPad and printer
- How do I connect my QL-820NWB printer on Bluetooth
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.