If the printer requires a manual connection setup, then the below steps will need to be followed.
To find the printers IP address, press down and hold the 'Cut' button on your printer. A handful of labels will now print, the printer IP address will appear in the middle of the third or fourth label to print.
To connect the printer manually, please follow these steps
- Open the hidden menu by tapping three times on the SwipedOn logo in the top left of the iPad screen.
- Tap on 'Printers'.
- Tap 'Add Printer IP Manually'.
- Type in the IP address and tap 'Connect'.
- The printer will now be 'Connected'.
- Tap 'Test Print' and once a label successfully prints, tap 'Done' to close the printer setup screen.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- How to connect the Brother printer to the wifi network?
- How to connect the iPad and printer
- How do I connect my QL-820NWB printer on Bluetooth
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.