Disconnecting your printer
It is possible, that at some stage, you may want to disconnect or forget a connected printer. Please follow the below steps to disconnect the label printer from the iPad:
- Open the hidden menu by tapping 3 times on the SwipedOn logo in the top left of your SwipedOn home page.
- Select ‘Printers’.
- You will see the connected printer displayed.
- Tap on the red circle to the right of the printer name and the printer will now show as 'not connected' ready to be connected again when needed.
To reconnect your printer via wifi, please find our help article here.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- How to connect the Brother printer to the wifi network?
- How to connect a label printer manually
- How to connect the iPad and printer
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or email@example.com for any questions or support you may require.