Disconnecting your printer
It is possible that at some stage, you may want to disconnect or forget a connected printer. Please follow the below steps to disconnect the label printer from the iPad:
- Open the hidden menu by tapping three times on the SwipedOn logo in the top left of your SwipedOn home page.
- Select ‘Printers’.
- You will see the connected printer displayed.
- Tap on the red disable button to the right of the printer name and the printer will now show as 'not connected' ready to be connected again when needed.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- How to connect the Brother printer to the wifi network?
- How to connect a label printer manually
- How to connect the iPad and printer
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or email@example.com for any questions or support you may require.