Once you have ensured your printer is connected to the wifi network, follow the below steps to connect your printer to your iPad.
- Launch the SwipedOn app on the iPad.
- Open the hidden menu by tapping three times on the SwipedOn logo in the top left of the SwipedOn app.
- Select ‘Printers’.
- SwipedOn will now automatically search printers that are connected to the same network as your iPad.
- Once found, tap on the green plus button to the right of the printer name to connect the printer.
- Your printer will now display a blue tick to the left and a red disable button to the right which means that it is connected.
- Tap ‘Test print’ to confirm that the printer is working.
You are now ready to print and use SwipedOn! 😃
Related support articles:
- How to connect the Brother printer to the wifi network?
- How to select an ID label?
- Common printing errors
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.