If the wifi network uses a proxy, this will need to be manually configured within the iPads wifi settings as shown below.
To manually configure the proxy network settings
- To access the 'Configure Proxy' network, navigate to the iPad 'Settings' app.
- Once 'Settings' is open, navigate to 'Wifi' and tap on the 'Information' icon to the right of the wifi network.
- Tap on the 'Configuring Proxy' button.
- When the 'Configure Proxy' screen is open, tap on 'Manual' and enter in the details as shown below and input the server and port number.
Related support articles:
- Troubleshooting printers, printer unavailable
- How to connect a label printer manually
- Lost Connection Banner
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or email@example.com for any questions or support you may require.