Employee privacy mode makes accessing the employee list more private.
Enabling privacy mode will
- Disable the ‘swipe’ access to the employee list.
- Disable the single tap of the employee button to access the employee list.
- Enable a triple tap of the employee button to access the employee list.
To enable privacy mode
- Navigate to the 'Settings' tab within the SwipedOn web dashboard, then click on 'Employee Settings'.
- Enable 'Employee privacy mode' by toggling to the right, as shown in the below screenshot.
- Once the 'Employee privacy mode' has been enabled, it will take three taps on the ‘employees’ button on the iPad to access the employee in/out view.
Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or email@example.com for any questions or support you may require.