Employee privacy mode makes accessing the employee list more private.
Enabling privacy mode will:
- Disable the ‘swipe’ access to the employee list
- Disable the single tap of the employee button to access the employee list
- Enable a triple tap of the employee button to access the employee list
To enable privacy mode:
- Navigate to the 'Settings' tab within the SwipedOn web dashboard, then click on 'Employee Settings'
- Enable 'Employee privacy mode' by toggling to the right as shown in the below screenshot
- Once 'Employee privacy mode' has been enabled it will take three taps on the ‘employees’ button on the iPad to access the employee in/out view
Related support articles:
*Please note, for more information, we are available 24x5 via the live chat function in the lower right corner of the screen or get in touch via email over at firstname.lastname@example.org.