If you have received an email that you are required to update your credit card details, please ensure that you are clicking on the banner that appears within the 'Plan' view of the 'Account' tab.
Clicking on the 'Update Details' button to the right of the banner, as shown below:
To update your card, please see the following process
- Log into the SwipedOn web dashboard.
- Navigate to the 'Account' tab on the left side of the web dashboard.
- Navigate to the 'Payment Methods' tab at the top of the screen and enter the relevant details.
- Enter the Cardholder's name and Card Details along with the expiry date and CVC, click 'Update Card' for this to apply.
- This card will now show against the right side of the screen below the 'Saved cards' view.
Some common payment issues
- Card expired - input new card details with the process above.
- Insufficient funds - there are not enough funds to process the payment.
- Refer to card Issuer - please contact your bank and ensure your card is able to accept international transactions.
- Do not honour - please contact your bank.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- How to change the name of your SwipedOn account
- Upgrading your plan
- Download receipts for your SwipedOn subscription
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.