If employees do not have a current profile photo or would like to update their profile photo, this can be achieved by following the below steps:
- Enable the 'Take employee profile photos' setting by navigating to the 'Settings' tab and clicking on 'Photo and ID Printing' as shown below.
- Tap on the 'Employees' button in the top right corner of the iPad or swipe the iPad screen to the left to access the Employee In/Out view.
- Locate the name of the employee who requires a new photo be taken against their profile, and tap on the employees name.
- To the right of the screen will be the employees profile, tap on the 'update profile photo' button and the iPad camera will then be ready to capture another photo of the employee to apply against their profile for both the iPad and web dashboard views.
- Tap on camera shutter to take the photo and then click on 'OK' to ensure this new profile photo is applied against the employees profile.
With SwipedOn, employee can also roam and sign in between locations, see more over on our Employee Roaming support article here.
Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or email@example.com for any questions or support you may require.