For visitors to select a beverage, these will first need to be set up as you would like them to display on the iPad app.
When Catering is enabled, three beverage options are available to display on the iPad for visitors to select from. Each beverage menu contains the beverage 'Type', 'Milk' and 'Extras' that are on offer.
Pre-sets that can be removed, edited or re-ordered will appear when this feature is first enabled as shown below.
If you wish to keep track of the costs of the items that your visitors are ordering, you can add prices to menu items. These prices are internal only and will not be shown to visitors.
How to add a new beverage
- To add a new beverage to your menu, first select a category, e.g. Coffee, Tea or Other.
- Click on the 'Add item' button and input the details of the beverage here, e.g. the name, price if applicable, and select a color.
- Once all details have been input, click on the 'Add' button for this to appear on the menu.
- The items added here can be re-ordered by clicking on the drag handles and moving this into order; this will then display on the iPad.
As with beverages, food items on offer will need to be set up as you would like them to display on the iPad for visitors to select from when signing in.
When Catering is enabled, food can also be added to this option for visitors to select from after selecting a beverage.
Unlike beverages, this option contains no pre-sets, so it will be up to the Company Admin to add these options.
How to add a new item to the Food menu
- To add food firstly click on the 'Add item' button.
- Begin inputting the details of the food here, e.g. the name, price if applicable, and any notes, e.g. *gluten-free option.
- An option to upload an image of this food item on offer is also available, click on 'Upload Photo' and select the image you would like to have displayed here.
- Once all details have been input, click on the 'Add' button for this to appear on the food menu.
*Please note, food items cannot be re-ordered so will need to be added in the order that you wish to have displayed on the iPad.
Hiding beverage or food options
If a menu item is unavailable, or you wish not to offer an item temporarily, you can choose to hide it from the menu.
- To hide an item within the beverage or food lists, click on the eye icon and this will remove this item from displaying on the beverage or food list for a visitor when they are signing in.
Removing beverage or food options
If you wish to remove an item permanently, you can choose to delete this.
- To delete an item within the beverage or food lists, click on the trash can icon and this will remove the item from displaying on the beverage or food list.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.