If a visitor sign in is not made on the iPad, a company admin or location manager will have the ability to sign in the visitor from within the SwipedOn web dashboard view.
How to add a visitor
- Navigate to the Dashboard view of the SwipedOn web dashboard, towards the right of the screen is an option to 'Sign in a visitor'.
- Input the visitors details here and scroll down to click on the 'Sign in' button to complete this sign in movement.
- Alternatively, navigate to the Visitor tab and click on the 'Add Visitor' button.
- Enter the visitor details against each field, if any additional visitor fields are set up, they will also appear here and click 'Add'.
- This added visitor will now appear against your visitor timeline and appear as signed in at the time this visitor was added.
Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.