When 'take photo of visitors' has been enabled, visitors will be required to take a photo as part of the iPad sign in process.
- Navigate to the Settings > Photo and ID Printing tab of the SwipedOn web dashboard and enable 'take photo of visitors'.
- Once enabled, the visitor will need to take a photo when signing in on the iPad, this will display as shown below.
Related support articles:
- How to enable and use Employee In/Out
- How to take & set an employee profile photo
- How to select an ID label?
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.