How to set an automation for iOS
- Firstly, install the 'Shortcuts' app on your iPhone.
- Open and select 'Automation'.
- Tap on 'Create Personal Automation.
- A list of different automation options will appear to select from and set up.
- Select 'Arrive' and enter your sign-in location, and the time range that the sign-in would normally, then tap 'Next'.
- Choose the action the automation will run and select 'Add Action'.
- Select 'Scripting' and then tap 'Open App'.
- Locate on this list the SwipedOn Pocket App and tap 'Next', then 'Done'.
- Your iPhone must have an internet connection when in the proximity of your location for the automation to work.
Recommend automation apps for Android:
The above apps can be used on Android devices to help set up similar automated rules as shown above and/or set reminders.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.