When adding or changing the address associated with a location, the location permissions will need to be enabled in order to search on the address.
How to enable location permissions
- To enable location permissions for this purpose, click on the location icon in the web browser as shown below.
- This will bring up the option to 'Open preferences', click on this button to display these preferences.
- Click on the lock icon, enter your password for your computer and ensure the web browser, in this example, Chrome is checked to ensure location permissions are available.
- Once enabled, the location icon as shown below will no longer appear with a red cross against this. The address will then populate with a list of options to select from and set against the location.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- How to upgrade to or add more locations to an Enterprise plan
- How to configure new locations on an Enterprise plan
- How to edit the name of a location
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.