The first step is to download or load the Brother printer Software and Drivers on your PC or Mac and follow the instructions via the setup wizard.
The software can be installed by either using the included CD ROM that came with the printer or downloading the printer drivers from Brother website.
Click here if using Windows OS and click here if using Apple OS.
*The above links will take you to another article with a recording showing step by step what needs to be completed in order to connect the printer to the wifi network.
- It is very common during the installation process to connect your printer and computer temporarily via USB, even if you're setting up your printer for WiFi printing.
- Your printer and iPad must be on the same network, or at least on two networks that have protocols set up that allow them to communicate with one another. If not, SwipedOn will not be able to connect to the printer.
- If you intend to print via Bluetooth (QL-820NWB only), then you do not have to connect your printer to a WiFi network.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- How to connect a label printer manually
- How do I connect my QL-820NWB printer on Bluetooth
- How to select an ID label?
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.