You can customize the branding of the iPad by adding your corporate logo within the Settings > Branding & Design tab of your SwipedOn web dashboard.
Uploading a your company logo
- To upload a logo simply click on the Upload new image button and select the file you wish to use.
- All logo files must not be larger than 2 MB.
- Logo perimeters for SwipedOn are 450mm x 450mm.
- Supported file types: PNG, JPEG, GIF.
*Please note: we find it is better if you use vector images as they only display your logo, and not the rectangular or square space behind it.
No logo option
- You may wish to only display screen savers and no logo at all, if you wish to remove an uploaded logo, simply use the trash can icon next to the Upload new image button.
You can change the accent color of SwipedOn to match your corporate colors. This will change the banner color at the top of the iPad screen and the 'next' button used within the SwipedOn app.
- Within the iPad accent color text box, either input the colors hex number or select the color by clicking on the block color icon to the right as shown below.
This changes the button color on the home page of the iPad.
- Within the Sign in button color text box, either input the colors hex number or select the color by clicking on the block color icon to the right as shown below.
- Here you can also change the text color to either Black, Grey or White depending on works best with your sign in button color and screensavers.
Custom Button Labels
Here you can change the wording of the visitor in and out buttons, and if enabled the employees and deliveries buttons will also appear and can be adjusted.
- To change the wording of buttons on the iPad, remove the current text and input the wording of your choice and click on the Save button to apply this change.
SwipedOn comes with 6 Screensavers pre-loaded that rotate on the iPad
- To delete a screensaver, click the trash can icon to the right of the image you would like to remove.
- To add another image, click on the Upload new image button and select your file to upload.
- To change the order of screensavers simply drag and drop in the order you would like.
- To preview what this would look like on the iPad, click on the image icon to the right of the trash can to preview this screen as shown below.
Size of Images
To get the best looking screensaver, please try to ensure your images are sized in the following way:
- 2048 x 1536 - iPad 3 & 4 (Air retina displays) & iPad Pro 9.7 inch
- 2732 x 1536 - iPad Pro 12.9 inch
- Please note, images need to be less than 2MB in file size to successfully upload.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- How to Make a Great First Impression Through Branding & Design
- Size of Logo on ID Labels
- How to select an ID label?
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or email@example.com for any questions or support you may require.