Evacuation Mode on iPad
SwipedOn comes with a unique Evacuation Mode, designed to be an aid in Emergency situations and to help identify the whereabouts of those onsite. iPads can be removed from their day-to-day locations and be taken to muster or assembly points.
Visitors and employees are then "marked safe" by way of a roll call. The iPad is designed to work in an "Offline Mode", essentially taking a snap shot of all individuals who are "In" at the time of losing Wifi connectivity.
To activate the Evacuation Mode on the iPad
- Give the iPad a good 'Shake' and this will show a message that asks 'Do you want to active Evacuation Mode?'
- Alternatively, triple tap on the SwipedOn logo, positioned in the top left hand corner of the iPad and tap on 'Evacuation Mode'.
- Two tabs are visible, one will show all visitors and the other tab will display all employees. If using the 'Employee In/Out' feature, this will display the status of the employees next to their name.
- Visitors and employees who have signed in will show a red 'Present?' button next to their name to be tapped in order to mark those signed in and accounted for as 'Safe'.
- Within this view, you can now also expose more of the visitor and/or employees information by tapping on their name, this will then show their profile details on the right side of the screen.
*Please note, SwipedOn is designed to be a useful aid, and does not constitute a replacement for your current Health and Safety Evacuation Procedures and Practices. If the wifi is out of range or intermittent at the time of 'roll call', simply turn off the wifi to ensure your system runs smoothly.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support you may require.