Resetting the password
Resetting the password can be achieved two ways. The first is to log in as a company admin to reset the password from within the Admin Roles view of the SwipedOn account. To change the password from within the web dashboard, please see the below steps:
- Navigate to the 'Admin Roles' tab.
- Select the location manager or company admin that requires a new password.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of their name and click 'edit'.
- Input a new password into the password field enter this again in the confirm password field.
- Click 'Update'.
The second method to reset the password is to use the 'forgot my password' link found when signing into the SwipedOn web dashboard.
An email will send to the email address of the user that requires access (as long as they have had their admin role created) then the password can be reset, and access gained.
*Please note, you must have a login as a 'Company Admin' or 'Location Manager' to access the SwipedOn web dashboard.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- Forgotten password - How do I reset my SwipedOn Dashboard password?
- Data Protection and Security
- How to apply iOS updates
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or email@example.com for any questions or support you may require.