How to apply the SwipedOn update
- On the iPad, navigate to the Apple app store.
- Within the app store, locate the 'Updates' Button.
- Locate the SwipedOn app and tap on 'Update', then tap 'Open' once the update has completed to relaunch SwipedOn.
How to enable auto-updates
- On the iPad navigate to the Settings icon.
- Within the settings, scroll down to the iTunes & App Store.
- Enable automatic updates by sliding the toggle to the right.
Once enabled, when a new version of the SwipedOn app is released, the iPad will seamlessly download and install the update automatically.
__________________________________________________________________Related support articles:
- How to find what iOS version the iPad is running
- How to install the SwipedOn app
- How to uninstall the SwipedOn app
*Our support team is available 24x5 via the live chat bubble or email@example.com for any questions or support you may require.