How to check your iPad's iOS version? (iPad view)
To check the iOS version on the iPad;
- Tap on the iPads 'Settings' icon.
- Navigate down to 'General' and tap on 'About'.
- Here you will see a list of options, locate 'Version' and to the right will show you the current iOS version the iPad is running.
How to check your iPad's iOS version? (Dashboard view)
To view remotely the iOS version the iPad is running, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your SwipedOn web dashboard here.
- Navigate to the 'Settings' tab.
- Click on 'iPads and Locations'.
- Each iPad will show the below details, here the current 'iOS version' along with the current SwipedOn 'version' and 'last activity' status will also be visible.
If an update is available to apply, please find our help article that will step you through how to apply an update for the iOS on the iPad.