Here are the basics to get you going:
Locating the Device Identifier
- To log into the iPad you will need the Device Identifier which was automatically generated for you during registration. This can be located within the SwipedOn web dashboard by navigating to the 'Settings' tab.
- Then clicking on 'iPads & Locations', here each iPad will have a designated Device ID.
Bulk Importing Employees
- To bulk import employees please go to the 'Employees' tab and click on the 'Add Employee' button.
- Click on the option 'Add in Bulk'.
- For more information on this process, please see our help article here.
Enabling Employee Sign In/Out
- Employee Sign In / Out is disabled by default, however, to make use of this feature, navigate to the 'Settings' tab.
- Then click on 'iPads & Locations'.
- Each iPad will have an option to enable Employee In/Out, toggle this on to enable this feature.
- The 'Employee' button will then become visible on the iPad.
How to Export Data
Steps to export ALL visitor data are as follows.
- Navigate to the 'Visitors' tab.
- Ensure the view is set to 'Timeline'.
- Then click on the 'Export' button.
*Please note, to get in touch with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat function located in the bottom right corner of the screen.